Our new website will launch April 1, 2021. To be notified or receive updates on our outings for dogs and their people, sign up below.
Join the Club as a Founding Member, available through March 1, 2021
To bring dogs and their people together for exercise, education, and socialization in a positive, welcoming, and fun environment.
To build a community of dog owners who are dedicated to the health and wellness of their pets using positive reinforcement techniques and sustainable pet care practices.
Our Core Beliefs & Values:
- We believe dogs are family.
- We believe that the human/dog bond is strengthened through quality time spent with a community of people who have similar interests and beliefs about pet care.
- We believe dogs learn best using positive, fun, and enriching training methods.
- We believe collaborations with pet professionals benefits our members by offering the best educational resources for learning and growing.
- We believe that time spent in the natural world reduces stress, increases happiness, and improves the health of dogs and their people.
People continue to work from home due to social distancing recommendations as a result of the coronavirus. Furry co-workers are not used to the new
Road (or rock) salt is cost-effective and works well to reduce ice build up on roads. However, the NH Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) reports